- Step by step procedure to create asp.net MVC project with angular js
- How to install angular js package in ASP.NET MVC project
- How to create module, service and controller in angular js
- How to get data from server side(C#)
- How to bind/Load/Fill data from Server side to html page using angular js
- How to perform insert, edit, update and delete operation on view using angular js data binding
What you need
Let's get startedOk, first of all, you have to create a new MVC project by selecting New Project in Visual Studio 2012... on the start screen, then drill down to Templates => Visual C# => Web => ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application and can name it as you prefer.
2. getEmployeeByNo() Method will return employee details by employee number
3. UpdateEmployee() method will update existing employee details
4. AddEmployee() method will add new employee to database
5. DeleteEmployee() method will delete existing employee
In angular js we have used following directives
1. ng-Click : The ngClick directive allows you to specify custom behavior when an element is clicked.
2. ng-controller: The ngController directive attaches a controller class to the view
3. ng-Repeat : The ngRepeat directive instantiates a template once per item from a collection. Each template instance gets its own scope, where the given loop variable is set to the current collection item, and $index is set to the item index or key.
4. ng-model : ngModel is responsible for Binding the view into the model, which other directives such as input, textarea or select require.